Boku is an alternative payment method that is exclusively designed for mobile, with the transactions completed using phone bills. If you’re wondering who accepts Boku payments for casino gaming, you’re in the right place. These are the leading sites that accept Boku.
Best Casino that Accept Boku Payments
– Join Moobile Games and deposit £10 or more to receive a 100% match bonus. Moobile Games will also give you £20 completely free plus 50% and 25% bonuses. [Read full review]
– Newbies can receive a 100% welcome bonus plus £20 free when they deposit £10 or more at LadyLucks, where IGT slots are waiting. [Read full review]
Elite Mobile Casino
– Boku players can join Elite Mobile Casino and snag a £20 no deposit offer. Also on offer are 100%, 50%, and 25% bonuses over three deposits. [Read full review]
Why Pay by Boku?
The marketplace already has credit cards in VISA and MasterCard plus e-wallets like PayPal or Neteller. So, it helps to know why you might want to by Boku:
- Carrier billing: Boku works by crediting deposits to your phone bill or topped-up credit. This established payment link allows for even quicker deposits.
- Minimal effort: All you need to use is your mobile phone number and text confirmation to complete a deposit.
- Secure approach: By sharing less information in your transactions, you are staying safer compared to some of the competing forms of payment.
Naturally, there are strengths and weaknesses to making every decision, which is why you need to know both in order to make the best choice for your situation. Here are the possible weaknesses to consider:
- Limited deposits: Boku transactions are restricted from £10 to £30, which can prevent you from claiming welcome offers to their maximum.
- Losing track of payments:You might forget about how much spend if you don’t log in to your mobile phone bill account regularly.
- Still on the rise: Boku payments are more of a niche method, so it’ll take a little time for them to be more widely accepted.
Who Accepts Boku Payments?
Boku’s official site lists a number of globally renowned shopping brands and digital services that accept this payment method. But now you can also access an array of online gambling brands that cover all major sectors.
Finding a deposit by Boku casino is getting simpler every day, with more and more sites beginning to integrate this payment method. Boku casinos typically offer roulette and blackjack, with some sites offering variants alongside poker games, live dealers, and card games.
Boku payment slots will enable you to make rapid deposits that eliminate the need for entering credit card details or submitting yet more login information. At Boku slot sites, you can encounter games from some of the world’s leading software developers. IGT, NetEnt, and Nextgen are three of the top developers of Boku slots out there.
Next up is online bingo, with Boku users able to quickly pay for their tickets to 90-ball and 75-ball games. Online bingo has excelled on smaller screens for years, so it’s excellent to now have sites that offer the same speed of payment processing to match the superb gameplay.
There are many more online gambling sectors that accept Boku. Casinos, slot sites, and bingo sites are only the beginning. Sports betting is one obvious example, while another is poker sites, with users of both appreciating the sheer speed and secure nature of Boku deposits.
How Do Boku Deposits Work?
There is a case to be made that Boku is the simplest of all the new payment methods to emerge in the digital world. Now, let us guide you through the lightning-quick way that Boku deposits are completed:
- After creating your casino account, visit the banking area of the site/app.
- Choose to make a deposit before entering a value of £10 to £30 and selecting Boku as the payment method.
- Submit your registered Boku mobile number, which should be the same as your casino account.
- You will receive a security message to confirm your deposit. Reply with “Y” and the deposit will be credited to your casino account.
A Boku mobile casino will give you unrivalled simplicity and security for completing your deposits, so this payment method is well worth considering.