There is a vast selection of online casino bonuses out there in the world. And you have so many too choose from that it can be tough to compare them to one another. But now you can you use this online casino bonus guide for special assistance.
Best Bonus Casinos
Finding the best online casino bonuses in the UK is easy whenever you turn to our handpicked selection of casinos below.
Your first three deposits at Lady Lucks Casino could deliver £895 worth of bonuses for your bankroll. Then you can sample slots like Cleopatra and Wheel of Fortune. [Read full review]
Next up for your consideration is Lucky Admiral Casino and its 100% welcome bonus that will match your deposit up to £200. Lucky Admiral is home to NetEnt and Eyecon slots. [Read full review]
Gaming will be at your fingertips when you claim Pocket Fruity Casino’s 50 free spins and 300% welcome bonus. This will give you a helping hand for playing IGT slots. [Read full review]
Go big or go home with 21 Prive Casino’s unlimited 100% match bonus. 21 Prive is home to hundreds of slots plus an interactive live casino suite of games. [Read full review]
Best Casino Bonuses
Bonuses come in several different categories, ranging from rewards that encourage signups to perks that are given to long-term players. The categories below will reveal all that you need to know.
Welcome is a term that is often used to denote welcome packages. These enable players to claim multiplier perks, with deposit bonuses and free spins being among the most common. For example, you could receive a no deposit bonus before depositing for funds and receiving spins for slot games.
No deposit is among the best online casino bonuses because players are allowed to claim funds without having to stake their own funds. However, there are two common distinctions between no deposits that are definitely worth knowing:
- Cashable: The more common no deposit format is where you can eventually clear wagering requirements before cashing out the funds. But this will be challenging because no deposit bonuses incur high wagering requirements (for example, 80x on £10 would call for £800 of wagering).
- Non-cashable: Then there are non-cashable no deposit bonuses where the funds cannot be removed no matter what. But the advantage of these bonuses is that you do not have wagering requirements on the winnings.
Casinos like to offer free spins as a means of encouraging players to play specific slots or else just games in general. Free spins are awarded with assigned betting values, so they do have less freedom in this regard when compared to bonus funds. However, they can usually be more generous when it comes to wagering requirements and snagging winnings.
Free spins can be misleading, though, based on the name. From casino to casino, you might find that these offers come in the following categories:
- No Deposit: First of all, there are the offers when you can sign up free of charge and receive slots for slots. This is the most appealing version, but you might receive more by depositing…
- Paid Spins: Free spins don’t feel like they are free if you have had to make a deposit to unlock them, but they are still great to receive and you can receive hundreds in pair welcome packages.
The best online casino offers ensure that players continue to receive perks for remaining loyal to their preferred casinos. By making a deposit, you would ideally like to receive bonus funds as often as possible.
But what’s worth bearing in mind is that you should lower your expectations for what you receive compared to the welcome offer that you chose to claim. For instance, you might have started out with a 100% match bonus up to £200, but a weekly reload bonus would typically be worth 50% up to £50.
This is a wider category that can have positive implications for players who are loyal, wager with lots of money, or prove themselves as VIPs. Quite often, you can build up your wagering over time and exchange points for cash or else perks in loyalty schemes. Here are some of the benefits to be unlocked in these schemes:
- Exchange rates: Climb higher to attain better conversion rates for comp points.
- Cash-out times: Receive your funds quicker.
- Bonuses: Get regular bonuses and spins.
- Special events: Enter special tournaments and prize draws.
Refer a Friend
Friend referrals are among the most under-utilised, but they are definitely worth exploring if you can convince your pals to sign up. Some casinos award £10 bonuses for every friend you can successfully manage to refer.
So, there you are – casino bonuses come in many shapes and sizes. Understanding how they are and what you can receive will let you make the best bonus choices.