EntroPay is a virtual credit card, making it one of the more intriguing alternative payment methods on the market. And it’s definitely got potential for gaming because of how many EntroPay online casinos are waiting to be enjoyed.
Best Casinos that Accept EntroPay Payments
– More than 1,200 casino games await at SpinIt Casino. Sign up today for access to 200 free spins and £1,000 worth of bonuses in the enormous welcome package. [Read full review]
– This American-styled casino serves up a hearty £1,500 worth of free-play bonuses in your first five days at 777.com. But you can get started free with 77 complimentary slot spins. [Read full review]
– You can find a trove of Playtech games when signing up for Casino.com. You can even boost your first deposit with a 100% match bonus up to £400. [Read full review]
– Start with 30 free spins and no deposit required by joining Wink Slots. A further 80 spins and £600 in bonuses can also be claimed in the welcome pack. [Read full review]
Why Pay by EntroPay?
There are pros and cons to using any possible payment method at casino sites. Ultimately, you want a strike a balance between what you value most in making your deposits. For starters, you can view the pros of EntroPay casino deposits:
- Secure credit card – If you don’t wish to use your normal card online, EntroPay will enable you to hold it back and use the virtual option instead.
- EntroPay PayPal – There are some countries where PayPal will not accept credit/debit cards, but some players use their virtual credit card details to get around this.
- Fair conversion rates – Currency rates are drawn from the extremely fair XE.com monitoring platform.
Having outlined the pros for using EntroPay, there are also some cons that you must bear in mind. However, these are more a matter of preference like with any deposit method:
- Transaction fees – Every upload transaction to EntroPay will incur a 4.95% charge. Meanwhile, it costs £3/$6 for every time you send funds to your personal card.
- Time commitment – EntroPay requires you to still enter card details, whereas e-wallets don’t.
Who Accepts EntroPay Payments?
EntroPay has been a well-represented payment method for a number of years, especially when it comes to online gambling operators. Here are the leading sectors when you can expect to find these virtual credit cards.
EntroPay casinos lead the way in the online gambling field, with players able to use this format for playing their favourite games, making deposits, and completing withdrawals. There are lots of casino tables and live dealer games out there, while NetEnt casino EntroPay sites have superb video slots based on licences or fascinating stories.
Casinos are not the only gambling sites having all of the EntroPay fun in the world. Online bingo has been incredibly popular for years, and this innovative sector has ramped up its payment efforts by upgrading to accept EntroPay alongside alternative payment methods like Skrill and paysafecard.
The potential of EntroPay has also been recognised and embraced throughout the wider online gambling industry. Alongside casino sites and bingo sites, you can also find EntroPay accepted at participating sportsbooks and poker sites.
How Do EntroPay Deposits Work?
EntroPay casino deposits function in a similar way to e-wallet and e-vouchers, but they do have a couple of differences in the payment process. Check out this step-by-step guide to learn how EntroPay deposits work:
- Visit EntroPay.com and click the signup button at the top of the page.
- Enter your personal details across categories like name, username, password, country of residence, date of birth, email address, and preferred currency.
- Use the EntroPay interface to add funds to your virtual card. Look for the “EntroPay Cards” tab and enter the correct details for your credit/debit card to add the funds.
- Either register or signup at a casino site and go to the banking section.
- Type in how much you wish to deposit and then select EntroPay as your preferred payment method, but you can also choose VISA.
- Enter the correct details for the required fields from your EntroPay VISA card before completing the deposit.
EntroPay is a useful payment method if you like how credit cards work, but also if you appreciate the more anonymous nature of them.