These mobile casinos will give you the power to deposit now and pay later by debiting the transaction to your monthly phone bill. Here, you can discover all of the main factors associated with pay by phone casinos.
Best Mobile Phone Bill Casinos:
Join mFortune and get a £5 no deposit bonus - keep what you win! Pay w/ phone bill!
Grab £5 free + a £225 welcome package! Phone bill payments accepted.
Phone Bill Payments Defined
A phone bill payment works differently to a debit card, e-wallet, or e-voucher, where you pay now for your deposit. In this case, phone bills are closer to credit cards because you will pay later. However, phone bill deposits are simpler and safer due to the fact that you don’t share any sensitive financial information.
How to Deposit at Phone Bill Casinos
After creating an account with a phone bill casino, you can then visit the cashier and select phone bill as the payment method. Having chosen the value of the deposit, you can then submit and confirm your mobile number to complete the process.
Payforit is a digital platform that is capable of facilitating UK phone bill payments. An advantage of Payforit is that the platform is partnered with leading mobile platforms in the form of Vodafone, O2, Three, and EE. When it comes to security, Payforit sends a security via text message that must then be submitted with the casino to approve the process.
Boku is largely similar to Payforit, with UK casino players able to choose from the same mobile providers. Arguably, though, the security process is quicker to complete. After submitting your number, you can then confirm the process with a simple ‘Y’ reply to the text message that you receive after requesting the deposit.
Zimpler There is a key difference for Zimpler in that the platform was masterminded in Sweden. In principle, you get the same swift and secure payment service as with Payforit and Boku. Meanwhile, Zimpler is also becoming more and more common to see at mobile casinos. In terms of security, it uses an SMS pin code system like with Payforit.
The Nitty Gritty
At this point, it’s time to get into strengths and weaknesses to consider within the phone bill casino experience. You are likely to find several points that will aid in your decision-making.
The constructive place to begin is by covering the pros of using your phone bill to pay at mobile casinos:
- Rapid deposits: The use of a phone number makes the process lightning fast.
- Stay safer: The withholding of credit card details will make payments safer.
- No service charges: There are no service charges holding back your deposits.
Now, you get to run through the cons that could make your gaming life more difficult when depositing by phone bill:
- Deposit restrictions: Phone bill deposits are typically restricted to just £30 per day.
- Bonus limits: You can be exempt or restricted from claiming bonus offers.
- No withdrawals: You cannot process withdrawals to your phone bill.
If you elect to deposit by phone bill, then you are certain to encounter terms like merchants, carriers, middlemen, operators, and casino providers. These are simply used to name payment platforms like Boku and Payforit that can be used to deposit with phone bill. It’s also worth noting that pin code is used to describe the security clearance process.
Competing payment methods
There are some closely competing payment methods that also appeal to players because of the speed and security attached to process. This section is designed to give you more information on those.
e-Wallets vs. e-Vouchers
You will find these to be predominantly web-based payment methods that are designed to keep you safer online:
- e-Wallets: This essentially acts as a digital buffer between you and the casino. Connect either a credit card or bank account and you can protect your payment details before completing transactions.
- e-Vouchers: Purchase these from physical retailers before eventfully submitting an online code to unlock your funds with a casino.
Skrill vs. paysafecard
The UK’s biggest e-wallet (Skrill) goes head-to-head with the UK’s most popular e-voucher among mobile casino players:
- Skrill: The strength of Skrill is that it’s so widely accepted, while casinos will also enable you to process withdrawals.
- paysafecard: This e-voucher is excellent for staying secure, but the inability to request a withdrawal of winnings can hold it back.
Finding the right payment method is all about understanding pros and cons. Phone bills are quick, safe, and secure, but withdrawals aren’t so simple.