Neteller is an e-wallet that enables casino players can connect to a bank account or credit card to shield their sensitive financial information when making payments. In this guide, you can find answers to questions like where should I play? Is Neteller Safe? And how to get started?
Best Mobile Casinos that Take Neteller
When finding the best online casinos that accept Neteller, there are other factors to consider. For instance, in our top prospects, we have found them to possess competitive offers, superb gaming software, impressive compatibility, and high-level security:
Neteller can be used for the 100% first deposit bonus, but there is also a £5 free play deal.
Get a £10 no deposit deal or use Neteller to unlock two 100% deposit bonuses.
Neteller vs. PayPal
As an e-wallet, Neteller’s closest alternative is to use PayPal. So, how do these popular e-wallets compare for online casino gaming?
Both payment methods compare well against each other for security. By design, both will shield players from external parties by processing payments and then transferring the funds to the site. This means players only complete transactions with Neteller or PayPal and there is no submission of sensitive data.
The second security strength of these methods is that players receive a micro-transaction with a pin-code before their payment method can be connected – this is to ensure cyber criminals cannot easily create links. Comparatively, Neteller and PayPal are very close.
Ease of Use
After setting up a payment method, Neteller and PayPal can complete transactions with only their login details. When choosing to deposit, they select their e-wallet and the value before submitting the login details through their payment provider. Both providers compete closely with each other, so the ease of use is virtually the same.
This is the first major area of distinction, with Neteller much more prevalent among online casinos. PayPal can be found at some of the larger casinos, but the mid and lower-level sites are much more likely to have Neteller. Basically, Neteller is more likely to be accepted with casino sites than PayPal.
PayPal makes it simple for users to find the latest Android and Apple iOS apps by displaying them on the site. Neteller also has both, but these are need to be found by visiting the App Store and Google Play. Each app works efficiently and there is minimal distinction.
Getting Started with Neteller
Starting off with Neteller could not simpler, as you can see with this three-step process:
- Join for free: Visit Neteller.com and look for the “Join for free” option in the top right corner of the homepage. Enter the requested information accurately, including fields for email address, password, currency, and personal details (e.g. name, date of birth, gender, address, phone number).
- Link a payment method: Enter your account and choose to link a payment method, which can be your bank account, credit card, debit card, or another option. Submit the details exactly and NetEnt will send a micro-transaction with a pin-code attached. View your online banking to obtain the code and submit with Neteller.
- Make a deposit: Join a Neteller casino and visit the cashier after entering your account. At the cashier, select the deposit value and choose Neteller as the payment method. To complete the transaction, a Neteller window will appear and request your login details.
Top Neteller Tips
Neteller is an incredibly smooth payment experience that can only be halted by human error. Make sure to remember these tips and avoid any unnecessary hurdles:
- Enter your details correctly: Users have previously had their transactions blocked because they got their date of birth wrong when creating the account. Just make sure to review your details and you should be fine.
- Follow the instructions: You cannot complete transactions until you have an approved payment method established. Follow the instructions exactly and you can create the link in just a couple of minutes.
- Provide all requested documents: In the event that Neteller requests documents, you need to submit these or your account could be suspended. Most commonly, this will include scanning your driving licence or passport and emailing through the image.
Neteller casinos are safe, secure, and extremely convenient. Unlock all of these benefits by creating an account and trying one of our top-rated sites today.